Sun-Earth Day 2008: Space Weather Around the World
- Space Weather Action Center
- By following the basic steps in the Instructional Guide your class will soon be on its way to accessing, analyzing and recording NASA satellite and observatory data.
- Issue #62: Where is the heliopause?
- The sun's solar wind eventually fills space with an enormous bubble of gas called the heliosphere. Scientists are still searching for its outer limits - the heliopause.
- In the News: Problem Based Learning
- Since the launch of the SOHO spacecraft, there have been numerous news articles highlighting discoveries about the Sun. This activity will give you and your students the opportunity to learn about those discoveries...
- International Heliophysical Year
- 2007 will mark the 50th Anniversary of the International
Geophysical Year (IGY) and 50 years of space exploration. Take part in
this world wide celebration.
- To see a calendar of events (past and present) please go to the current year of Sun-Earth Day.
WHEN IS SUN-EARTH DAY?
- This year's main event will be on March 20, 2008.